- 77% off a Lightning to 30-pin adaptor worth £21.99, now £6.00
- Save up to 85% when you buy multiples!
- Connect your latest lightning enabled Apple products to older 30-pin accessories
- Compact adaptor for easy connection
- Supports synchronisation and charging
- Works with the Latest iOS 6.0
Technology might be moving faster than Usain Bolt after a belly full of chicken nuggets, but don’t let it ruin your useful and trusted old favourites. This Lightning to 30-pin adaptor worth £21.99 is now just £6.00 and will let you connect, sync and charge all your older Apple devices with the latest technology, no problem!
- One Lightning to 30-pin adaptor for £5 - worth £21.99 - 77% off
- Two Lightning to 30-pin adaptors for £8 - worth £39.98 - 80% off
- Three Lightning to 30-pin adaptors for £10 - worth £65.97 - 85% off
Use your new iPhone 5 with older models of accessories with this brilliant little adaptor. Available in white and compact enough to carry with you anywhere, the adaptor is a total must for tech heads keen to keep up with the times, but still fond of those old favourites.
This nifty little adaptor supports analogue audio output, USB audio as well as synchronisation and charging to cover all bases of device compatibility and convenience .
Click ‘Buy Now’ to get your Mighty Deals voucher for this handy Apple adaptor and start making the most out of those 30-pin accessories.
Did you know you can give this
deal as a personalised gift voucher?
Once deal is purchased, Mighty Deals will send you your confirmation of purchase.
Your voucher code will be sent 24 hours after purchase, along with the website link to redeem from.
Voucher valid for 30 days from purchase.
Delivery is an additional £2.95 per voucher.
Based on UK mainland delivery costs.
Please allow 10 working days for delivery.
Please note this is not an official Apple product.
Original price checked on 12 June 2013 at 12.53pm.
Mighty Deals T&Cs apply.
See company website.
Price checked & discount may take into account Mighty Deals Promos
May buy multiples.